5/recent-posts/slider1

Lime Green and Turquoise

White body suit: Express (old) Similar (HERE) or (HERE)
Lime green shorts: ℅ Missguided (HERE) 
Wedges: (old) (SIMILAR)
Necklace/Bangle: Forever 21 Similar (HERE) 
Sunglasses: Nordstrom (HERE)

 Happy Friday!
I have to be honest, I'm a neutral kind of girl I feel like neutrals reflect my style better, but that doesn't mean I don't love bright colors either . Over the years I've learned to embrace more color and try new color combinations I personally love these lime green high waisted shorts from Missguided , I wanted to add turquoise accessories to make the look more playful.
This outfit is perfect for almost everywhere, dressed down with a cute pair of sandals for a more casual look ;)
I wish you all a fun and safe 4th of July and I hope you have an incredible weekend filled with fireworks, grilling and spending time with family and friends.
Thank you so much for reading!




Photography By: Carlos M.


SHOP THE LOOK


No comments